I’ll generate a number…
1. For the next 2 hours, Any body part your character says mine has to kiss you there
2. For the next 24 hours, any time anyone leaves your name/URL in my askbox, my character will be unable to resist the urge to kiss yours. What’s the catch? Each time they kiss them, it has to be done differently.
3. Your character gets to pick a word and for the next 3 hours whenever anyone says that word to my character they’ll react as if sensually stimulated (not quite an orgasm)
4. Your character picks a word and I’ll go on my dashboard and search for it (PC: Control + F, Mac: Command-F). I have to kiss anyone whose post says that word in it. (Even if it wasn’t on their reply to a thread. So long as it’s on the post.) This only counts for the first page of the Dashboard.
5. I’ll make a starter where your character has found a remote control that commands my character’s level of arousal on a scale of 1-10. 1= “Sorry, I’ve got a headache”, 10= “Dear god, take me I’m begging you!” What’s the catch? The thread can only last 30 replies in total
6. For the next 3 hours, whenever your character starts a phrase with “Obey me,” my character has to comply with the order. What’s the catch? Your character is compelled to do the same to mine, too. (i.e. “Kiss me” means my character will have to kiss yours, but your character will also have to kiss mine… Not such a bad trade off, now is it?)
7. My character can’t talk until they’ve had their name spoken 10 times by others. What’s the catch? Each time someone says their name they also have to strip off an article of clothing. This lasts until their name is said 10 times, cannot be repeated multiple times in a single ask/reply. If they are naked before the 10 count they just stay nude.
8. I’ll make a starter with our characters are stuck, naked, in small bed with each other. No explanation as to how it happened, but for 30 replies (total) of the thread any time one of them tries to get up or leave the bed, they’re thrown back on top of each other.
9. I’ll make a starter with our characters locked in a spartan room together. Your character has the key but mine doesn’t know it.
10. For the next 4 hours, any time your character touches mine it’s like an electric shock of sensual goodness! My character is absolute putty in your hands.
11. Look who lucked out! Mun’s choice, and its reversed! (In other words, the person who reblogged it gets to pick one of the prompts, only instead of it being their character at mercy, it’s the other mun’s character!)
“—And I’m the Doctor. New face, how do I look?”
[ He has no idea how she could be here, but honestly, he’s learning to accept it. ]
❝——You’re kidding me right?
Look, mate, it ain’t funny.❞
So, apparently. I’ve been meaning to do this for a very long time. I’m like less than 100 away from my goal and it’s….strange? You’re all really amazing, and I love you all. So many of you have actually stayed during my late nights of occ and extremely late replies.
**I’m a forgetful person. So if you aren’t on here, I still adore you l o t s.
Two months ago I started this blog with the help of thevalianceofashopgirl after I saw a post about DW rp. Four hundred seventy followers and a whole lot of RPing later, I am now really happy I started this blog, especially because I had no idea what I was doing at first, and I’d never played the Doctor before, or even dabbled in writing anyone from this fandom. XD Anyway, thank you everyone for making this an awesome first two months in DW rp! Looking forward to what’s next…
Happy anniversary, Holly! I still feel really honored to have helped you, and I’m awfully proud of you. c:
au meme - the doctor and john smith (doctor/rose swap inspired by allison’s fic eos in orbit)
happy birthday jamie!
Rate my character.How well I stay IC.
How sexy my character is.How interesting my RPs are.
Also: Please tell me WHY you followed?
ALSO:What AU(s) you think I should do.Your favorite verse.
Your favorite ship (romantic or bro/pack things all acceptable).A person/blog you think I should interact with that is not your own (and why as a bonus).
boys that look good with both beards and no beards are the most lethal kinds of boys
im just going to leave this here
You missed one!
what about this dweeb?
From 0-10 rate how well I portray my character.
You may be cute, Maddie, but it’s not true. I’m more like a negative.